John Bannon Pharma are delighted to host a Cellenis PRP training day on July 1st in Newry.
The agenda for the training day is as follows:
Platelet Rich Plasma Training Programme
Course Date: Saturday 1 st July 2017
Location: 5 Monaghan Court, Monaghan Street, Newry, Co. Down BT35 6AA
Course Fee: £695
9:45 – Registration and coffee
10:00 – Introduction
- Overview – What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
- Background of the treatment
- Why choose Cellenis?
- How it is used
- Indications of PRP (Medical and aesthetic uses)
- Ageing process and skin anatomy
- Patient selection and aftercare
- Relative contraindications
10:45 – Marketing
Incorporating the procedure into your clinic and how it is used in conjunction with other treatments.
11:15 – Live Demonstration
12:30 – Lunch
1:15 – Centrifuge equipment and PRP kits
- Preparation of the PRP system
- Live demonstration
13:45 – Practical session
- Carry out procedure on your own live models
16:00 – Questions and Answer Time
- Free floor
Please contact John Bannon Pharma for further information: Tel: 00353 16789665